How We Can Help
We are a specialised paediatric clinic
We provide tailored treatments for children of all ages in the Wollongong and Illawarra region. We are also a mobile clinic and can come to you in a comfortable, familiar environment, including schools, day care, or local parks and playgrounds.
Children are not little adults and their needs are very different. A unique program, customised to each individual stage of development, is vital to achieve the best outcome.
We aim to work with you and your child to deliver the best outcome. We are passionate about working with children and will provide your child with the care and attention they deserve.
If you would like to make a booking or discuss the needs of your child, please feel free to contact us.
We provide a tailored treatment plan specific to the needs of your child and ensure they get the best result.
We can come to you
We are also a mobile clinic and can bring our treatment to you. No need to worry about parking or traffic.
Easy payment options
Self-managed NDIS, private health rebates, Medicare and Chronic Disease Management (CDM) all accepted.
Our tailored treatment plans deliver the best possible results for your child.
Babies and Toddlers
- Plagiocephaly (flat head)
- Torticollis (tight neck muscles)
- Gross motor delay (e.g. not sitting/rolling, not yet walking
- Delayed walking
- Toe walking
- Low muscle tone
- Talipes (club foot)
- Unique gait patterns – bow legged, pigeon-toed, uncoordinated run
- Chromosomal deletions/genetic disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Brain injury/stroke
- Spina bifida
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Growing pains – Sever’s disease, Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Rehabilitation post fractures or post-surgery
- Tight/stiff muscles
Movement and Coordination
- Core strengthening
- Global developmental delay
- Hand-eye coordination
- Sport specific skills
- Balancing – static and dynamic
- Upper limb strengthening